March 21, 2023 – May 9, 2023
Drive-Thru COVID-19 Vaccine and Testing Clinic at UAMS Northwest in Fayetteville
1100 N. Woolsey Ave, Fayetteville
This is the UAMS Northwest Annex parking lot, which is just west of the main UAMS Northwest Regional Campus.
Free drive-thru vaccine and testing clinic is open Monday-Friday. Appointments are preferred, but are not necessary. COVID-19 testing is available from 10am – 5:45pm. Vaccines are offered for adults from 10am – 1pm and 2pm – 5:30pm.
- Pfizer for individuals 12 years and older is available during all hours of operation.
- Pfizer for individuals 5-11 years old is available from 3pm – 5:30pm.
- Moderna is available on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Johnson and Johnson is available on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
COVID-19 vaccine booster shots are available for Pfizer and Moderna vaccine recipients who completed their initial series at least 6 months ago, and Johnson and Johnson vaccine recipients who completed their initial series two months ago, and who are:
- 65 years and older
- 18 years and older with underlying medical conditions or those who work or live in high-risk settings
COVID-19 vaccines are provided at no charge to you. There is no out-of-pocket cost to receive the vaccine. If you have insurance, your insurance will be billed. Please bring a photo ID and an insurance card if you have them.
Who Can Get a Vaccine at the Clinic
First, you don’t have to be a UAMS patient to receive a COVID-19 vaccine at our clinic. Open to all Arkansans age 12 and older.
Patients under 18 should be accompanied by a parent or guardian to the vaccine appointment. If a parent or guardian cannot be at the vaccine clinic with the minor, they may print and sign the COVID-19 Vaccine Acknowledgement Form and send it with the minor to the vaccine clinic.